Monday, June 22, 2009

I met a fellow DS mom in Smith's today and got the best hug from her daughter Meghan. It was a great inspiration to me becaues Meghan doesn't normally get so snuggly with people she just met. So I felt very priviledged that she recognized me for being another mom of a special one. Kat, you are awesome and have raised a wonderful daughter. Take care of yourself and call me!

We were also able to secure the Mountain View park in Farr West to hold the Buddy Walk on September 19. And guess what?! I had some questions for the park about being able to have a petting zoo and slides and such, so the mayor checked it out for us and because we are doing our fundraiser, HE DONATED THE WHOLE PARK FOR THE DAY! How awesome is that?! A huge thank you to Farr West City. You have no idea how much we appreciate every little thing that helps.

1 comment:

  1. Hi heather
    I'm so excited about the buddy walk this year. You guys are doing a great job and I'm really honored to work next to you guys.

    Also thanks for saving tarek's snake Lol!
    see you soon
    Cecy

    ReplyDelete